Loving + Kindness

Recently, I’ve been learning how to love people more. I mean truly love them. Loving them through their faults, through the times they hurt you, through the moments you feel like just giving up and leaving. Loving people through think and thin, no matter what. Also, loving strangers. The people who I don’t know, by showing little acts of kindness and care. Such as letting the car beside me merge over if they need to, smiling at people down the grocery aisle, and complementing my barista on her coffee making skills or her lovely tattoo. I’ve been learning how to open myself up, slow my fast passed life down, and really look into the eyes of people around me and pour my heart into them. It’s so refreshing. You should try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to Love This Harsh Winter

  A lot of things that I’ve been faced with lately are things that I don't particularly like, but I’ve been learning to love. The m...