It is now August. Summer is ending, over half the year is over, and the days are slowly starting to get shorter. Where do you find yourself amongst all these things? What stories to do have to tell?

For me, my summer was pretty jam-packed with work, school, life, and all the other things that make a person busy. Although I haven't gotten to write much, I have been planning a writing series I hope to finish soon. I've also been taking a lot of photos through these past few months that I can't wait to share. So keep on the lookout, this little corner of the internet has big things coming to it.  

xoxo,

Messy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to Love This Harsh Winter

  A lot of things that I’ve been faced with lately are things that I don't particularly like, but I’ve been learning to love. The m...