A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


These twenty-six letters are my safe haven, my way of cultivating. 
I use them to reveal parts of me, a mountain range under a withdrawing sea. 
I want to show truthfully and intricately the stars that are in me. 
Writing has become my century.
A vanity of shorts, where the pages can be folded into to mirrors of reality, 
reflecting the world as I see it.
People can see me through the words I pour out onto the page, 
but when they see too much, I can suck them back into my
lungs and lock them there, safely. 

I live between the lines of A&Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to Love This Harsh Winter

  A lot of things that I’ve been faced with lately are things that I don't particularly like, but I’ve been learning to love. The m...