Just a few thoughts that have been on my mind lately: 

Regret doesn't come to my mind when I think about the things I did do, it comes to mind when I think about the things I didn't do. // 

Sin and humans are two separate things. Jesus loved all humans, He hated the sin. He loved them despite their sin. //

 We're all humans with beautiful yet broken stories. None of us are innocent, even though we want to be, we're not. So just go ahead and live, not sinfully, but fully. Don't worry about making mistakes or messing up. That's what grace is for. You can't get any more messed up than what you already are. //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to Love This Harsh Winter

  A lot of things that I’ve been faced with lately are things that I don't particularly like, but I’ve been learning to love. The m...