What I Feared Losing














“If you want to learn what someone fears losing, watch what they photograph.” 

Unknown

Looking over the photos I took this past month, I realized the only thing I really captured were the changing trees. I guess that’s what I fear of losing the most, the beauty of autumn. Having all the beauty crumble beneath my feet and then get hidden beneath the snow. So I took photos. Lots and lots of photos of the leaves and the vibrant tress. Sometimes I collected the leaves I found too. I probably looked like an idiot to some people... bending down to pick up leaves when I took walks. I don’t really care though. I now have this collection of pressed leaves and photos to remind me of the fall when all the colorfulness is gone. And I’m good with that. 


All photos are taken by me with my Cannon 35mm film camera


No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning to Love This Harsh Winter

  A lot of things that I’ve been faced with lately are things that I don't particularly like, but I’ve been learning to love. The m...